Monday, September 3, 2012

Steamed...

I have decided it's time.  I will spend a bit of my free time over the next few months or whatever it takes to begin putting the pieces together to open my coffee shop, the critics be damned.  I have another project to work on tomorrow before I can start going back over my business plan and determine what needs to be added still and such.  On Wednesday I go to job center for a class on how to start your own business.  I am going to hook up with a few other business initiative type places who can help me on the right path.

I will need support, I will need people to keep their yaps shut if they think I'm stupid for doing this.  However, if you have constructive criticism PLEASE SHARE!  If I give details and there's something awry, help me out! <3

I appreciate you all!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;