Thursday, November 10, 2011

Introduction

Hello and welcome to Simply Dwyn.  If you're visiting for the first time I want to welcome you and invite you to grab a favorite drink and sit back and enjoy.  I am not sure what the vision for this blog will be, however I know it will evolve as life moves on around us.  I will do some photography, some book reviews, some memes, some fun.  I will post stories about life, about going through a relatively easy divorce, if there is such a thing, and about raising three kids as a single mom.

I will share poetry and dreams and aspirations alongside the troubles, pains and heartaches.  Be ready for sarcasm and a bit of cynicism, be also ready for God.  He is my refuge and my strength, my guide and my comfort.  So you will see Him a lot.

Thanks for joining me.

1 comments:

Laurie in Ca. said...

I am right here with you girl and looking forward to seeing what God has in store for you. I know it will be an adventure for sure but He is so good and faithful. I love you and will be praying you through too:)

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Post a Comment

 
;